BEST UROLOGIST IN PUNE
Dr. Suraj Lunavat – Urology Specialist in Pune
A urologist is an expert who has specialized skill and knowledge regarding problems of the male reproductive organs and the male and female urinary tract. Due to the variety of clinical problems encountered, knowledge of internal medicine, gynecology, pediatrics, and other specialties is required of the urologist. Urologists also perform surgeries on patients when required. The organs that urologists treat are the kidneys, urethra, urinary bladder, male productive organs, and uterus. There are also urologists that focus on a specific specialty area, and these include pediatric urology, male infertility, and urologic oncology. If you are looking for the Best Urologist in Pune, then look no further Dr. Suraj Lunavat is the first preference for all your urology treatments.
Urologists work in the specialized area of urology, and they perform examinations of the urinary tract and reproductive organs in order to diagnose diseases, infections, cancer, and disorders. Urologists are needed to do surgeries sometimes to take out the kidney stones and other obstructions in the urinary tract which may be causing symptoms in patients. If a patient is exhibiting signs of incontinence or other issues of the urinary system, they are sent to a urologist for a further examination. Urologists treat and diagnose patients with interstitial cystitis, enlarged prostates, overactive bladder, and prostatitis.
UROLOGY TREATMENT FOR MALE AND FEMALE
- Urinary incontinence.
- Prostate cancer.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Bladder cancer.
- Interstitial cystitis.
- Kidney cancer.
- Overactive bladder.
- Lower urinary tract symptoms.
- Peyronie’s disease.
- Male infertility.
- Neurogenic bladder dysfunction.
- Vesicoureteral reflux.
- Urinary retention.
BEST UROLOGIST IN PUNE - GET BEST SUGGESTION
- Stay within a healthy weight range Choose a smoke-free lifestyle.
- Limit the amount of salt and caffeine you consume.
- Stay hydrated Drink cranberry juice to help prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Limit fluid intake in the nighttime hours.
- Purchase athletic “cups” for young boys to help prevent injury.
- Strengthen the muscles of the pelvic area with Kegel exercises Encourage children to urinate immediately before bed.
- Instruct young girls that they should use a front-to-back motion to wipe the genital area after going to the washroom.